torsdag 4 oktober 2012

Let the galaxy burn!

With the release of Codex: Chaos Space Marines just around the corner, I figured I would paint my Chaos Marines, just so I wouldn't have too much to paint when the new figures come out.

So let's get straight to it!

30 Chaos Marines, either for use as 3 times 10, or a big 20 man squad. 

Chosen from the Dark Vengeance set. Considering getting another one of theese.

Hellbrute, from the same set. Also considering another, but painted as a Nurgle Dreadnought.

 8 Chaos Terminators.

 Assorted Chaos Lords. 2 Lords and a Sorcerer. 

Plague Marines and a Daemon Prince of Nurgle.

Thousand Sons Rubic Marines.

Rhino APC.


And finally some WIP. 8 Khorne Beserkers and a Blight Drone. I'm currently waiting for an order from Forge World. Tell you more when it arrives.

As for the new figures, I have ordered Obliterators, Warp Talons, a Forgefiend, the Codex of course, and a set of Psychic power cards. I considered the Helldrake, but I really didn't like the looks of it... It looks like a big turkey. But no one knows what the future holds! If it turns out to be frikkin' awesome in game I might consider getting one.

I'll try posting on saturday, after I pick up my toys!

Until then, Cheers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar