tisdag 11 december 2012

GW Customer Service?


Do you remember my Traitor guard? It seems I used a bad batch of plastic glue on them, because a lot of figures lost their heads and arms during transport or even mid-game.

I mailed GW about my issue, and they told me to bring the broken figures to GW Oslo and they would replace them. Not knowing what was actually broken, I brought all my stuff to the store, where me and the nice store manager went to work.

We picked up every model, figure by figure, and pressed lightly on them. Not a lot of pressure was required. A lot of figures just broke in our hands. Head came off, arms, even torsos!

That didn't feel good at all, considering all the time I have put down on converting EVERY SINGLE FIGURE!

The store kept all the broken figures and sent them to HQ for inspection. Meanwhile, he placed a huge order for me, replacing everything! It seems christmas comes early this year.

Still, I'm low because now I will have to start from square one, and I have no idea what to do with the rest of the figures, the painted ones that aren't broken. I'm just considering making a small allied force for my Black Legion, so no 3 platoons here, it will suffice with 1 platoon.

The rest will be used in making a loyalist Imperial Guard Army so I can boost my Blood Angels with some allies too.

So, say what you will about GW products, but there's nothing wrong with their customer service...

Cheers!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I agree with you. I have only had good experience with GWCS. Thanks for sharing!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Good service indeed. At least now you can start fresh!

    SvaraRadera