måndag 2 april 2012

Blind Sniper

Remember my blind sniper? Ever wondered how he managed to become a sniper albeit being blind? Well that's because the daemon within his rifle does the aiming for him.



Sorry for the crappy pic, macro-photos is hard to take when you are photographing in poor light. So, me and my polish friend (We call him Warrior, don't ask why) decided to add some fun to our games since we are going to be gaming a lot from now on. We decided to start a campaign!



We have played 2 games and scored a win each. Since we both won a game we decided to start the campaign with a small bonus. We are going to use the experience system as layed out in the rulebook, and we will start with one experience point each. When we have nominated a unit with EXP, we write down that units stats, equipment and EXP bonus. If we want to, we can choose deploy that unit the next game! If the unit dies, it looses EXP as per the rules. This is very exciting and I am looking forward to try it out as soon as possible!

But up until now I have been busy painting figures...



Most figures are done. What's missing now is chaos stars, blood stains, hair details, the conscripts singlets and 2 "ogryns". I'll show more of those later...

And no Guard army is complete without a bit of armour!



Oops, I forgot to include my sentinels in the picture... sorry...



That's it for now! Next time I'll show you my Enslaved psykers and "Ogryns".
Until next time!
Cheers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar