torsdag 11 september 2014

Zone Mortalis - Who's up for a game!?

So I've been talking about it for ages, even tried to build my own version of it, and now I finally got myself a Zone Mortalis from Forge World!!

I started small, only got 1 of each of the 2 sets, so now I have 8 different tiles. Eventually I will add 1 more of each so I can play on a 2' * 2' table. I also got a Large blast door and 2 small ones, will add more of these when I get more tiles.

And as I mentioned in the last post, I have the Armies on Parade to focus on, so I won't be able to do anything with these toys before Saturday. I haven't even washed the resin!

Considering the number of ways you can make a table, I made small paper tiles that I will use to plan the layout of the battlefield before I set up the table.

I really look forward to play a lot of small games, tons of infantry and close combat!
Who's up for a game!?

Cheers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar