onsdag 24 oktober 2012

Blessing of Nurgle?

For the second time in two weeks, I'm home from work sick. I'm guessing I got a unwanted blessing by Nurgle, since my collegues got the same thing, and my fiancée got it as well.

So when I'm not passed out on the couch, I figured I should get some painting done. And what better to paint than Nurgle!


The units from Codex: Chaos Space Marines, Plague marines and Obliterators with mark of Nurgle. I couldn't imagine any other mark for the Obliterators, Khorne and Slaanesh is for close combat, and Nurgle is better then Tzeentch (in my opinion).


At first, I painted my Death Guard and Plaguebearers in the same colour, disgusting green. It was not a problem until I had to paint my Blight Drone and Daemon Prince.

The Blight Drone and Prince have three specific areas to paint: Armour, Metal and Flesh. First I just blended more Nurgling Green into the flesh colour, but it just turned light green. By drybrushing with Rakarth Flesh as a final layer, the skin tone turned out great!



And since I have 3 squads of Plaguebearers, I decided to paint one of the squads in the same daemonflesh colour. Turned out great, but still work in progress.


That's it for today, will soon be ordering more Nurgle and Khorne things for my army. Mostly from Forge World. I love the kits they produce and will be making a Khorne/Nurgle heavy army.

Until next time then!
Cheers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar