söndag 26 februari 2012

Resumed blog!

Finally, me and my girlfriend are done moving. I've gotten all the figures in place, found all my paints and got internet working again, so now it's time to resume the blog! First of: Happy 25th birthday Warhammer 40.000!!

First thing I did when I was done moving and ready to pick up my figures was to sort out the renegades. This is how my army looks right now.



And as my answere to the Imperial Fortress from Forge World I made a Chaos Fortress that goes well with the feral look of my renegades.



Of course, it's not done yet. Chaotic banners will hang from the towers, spikes will decorate the walls, icons everywhere, and a fortress is not a fortress without heavy weapons to defend it!



But what I am focusing mostly right now is to fill out the 3rd platoon I just got. And along with this I wanted a squad of grenadiers. I am VERY pleased with the result.



So, that's it for today's post! I'm going straight back to the paint station!
Cheers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar