onsdag 1 februari 2012

Renegades en masse!

So I've painted the bases, armor and clothes on all the figures now, meaning that infantry platoons are now at the same painting stage as my 20 veterans. So I decided to pick them up as well! Here are all my renegade guard figures.





And I was actually only going to post a "work in progress" picture of my conscripts/workers rabble, but I've been very active with theese, so they are actually done and awaiting spraying.





And as I'm typing this, I've actually painted the flesh on my first traitors. I managed to achieve the pale, sick feeling I was aiming for!

I'll show you how next week!
Until then!
Cheers!

P.S. My gaming buddy Rik posted some figures on his blog http://boltcatchers.blogspot.com so if you haven't checked it out yet I advice you to.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar