onsdag 25 januari 2012

Workers Rabble



I been shopping for some goodies! One Leman Russ battle tank, two boxes of Catachan jungle fighters, plasticard and plastic rods. I have been discussing tactics with a friend, and we got really riled up about Chenkov. His "Send in the next wave" rule gives your conscripts the old "wihtout number" rule which is really effective. And since we both play a horde army this is really useful.

So that's what the Catachans are for, and the plastic rods are for making the usual lasgun and goggles conversions. I made up some concept art to get an idea of what I want.



Unfortunally, I can't start on the conscripts just yet (and I really itch to get started!!), because I have to paint the rest of my army. Since I started painting everything in one go, I've really made progress!



And when I was looking through my bit boxes for parts to convert the conscripts, I found a couple of bits that made me unsatisfied with my chenkov figure, so I decided to make a new one!



So, I hope I can get started on the conscripts soon, and hopefully I can show some pictures of them in the next post!

Until then!
Cheers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar