onsdag 10 mars 2010

Couldn't resist...

I know I have a lot of unpainted figures, but I really couldn't resist...
So I bought myself another Soul Grinder!


Sprue full of plastic candy!

I already have one Soul Grinder, and that was painted in Nurglesque colours. It will be hard to incorporate it in my all-Khorne army, or my Slaanesh/Tzeentch army, so i decided to paint this one in undivided colours.


Almost done!

The Soul Grinder will be painted in Iron Warriors colors (with a lot of those cool yellow/black warning markings), and the Daemon torso will be painted black with highlights built up with Shadow Grey. I went for the large pincer claw instead of a sword since I don't want my Soul Grinders to look alike...


Sprayed and awaiting a paintjob.

And while I was waiting for the paint to dry I started painting my Slaaneshi Daemon Prince. I got really satisfied with the skin tone. Next week I'll show you pictures of the Daemon Prince WIP pics.

Cheers!

1 kommentar: