tisdag 10 november 2009

Changing blog!

First of all, I feel like talking to myself here. I have no idea how many people actually read this blog, but still I chose to write in english so people all over the world can enjoy the crap I'm saying to myself :)

Second: This was supposed to be a blog about my life, my hobbies and my projects.
Recently it has become a blogg about my hobby, my passion for Warhammer 40.000 (mostly sculpting and painting, but will also contain some gaming tips and battle reports).

So with this in mind, I'm officially changing this blog. From this moment on it will be about my current 40k projects. If you have followed this blog you will already have noticed that right now I'm in the middle of painting a Chaos Daemon army, more specifically Khorne daemons.

And if there is anyone actually reading this, let me know :p

2 kommentarer:

  1. i'm reading your blog it's great to follow your projects...

    SvaraRadera
  2. more pictures plz... like this blog...

    SvaraRadera