fredag 24 juli 2009

Fury of Khorne - part 1.5

Well, just finished washing all my Bloodletters (using the method below), and it scared me half to death. Well, after I had washed them red, brown then black, I drybrushed them scab red. After that I applid not one, but TWO layers with Elf Flesh/Scab Red drybrush. This turned them purple! And I've spent a lot of time on 21 Bloodletters, so it scared me good and proper! I applied a Baal Red wash, wich seemed to save them a bit, but they are still not red enough! I will try drybrushig the Herald with Blood Red, and see how it turns out.

In other news, Games Workshop is holding a "paint an army" competition.
Spoke with the lads at my local store in Oslo, and the limit will apperently be 500 points, and if you win, you will have to paint an additional 500 points.
So I got a box of Flesh Hounds (or as I like to call them, Khorne Dogs) and I will paint them using the same technique. Let's see how it turns out, shall we?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar