torsdag 23 juli 2009

Fury of Khorne - part 1

I'm currently painting several units of Bloodletters, Bloodthirsters and Daemonprinces. Here's the step-by-step guide I use when I paint theese little bastards. After a Chaos Black undercoat (who uses white nowadays?) I apply a layer of Merchrite Red. After I've made sure that it covers the entire model, I wash them all. First I wash them with Baal Red, then Devlan Mud and finish with Badab Black. That's how far I've gotten on the photos. Next step is to drybrush them with Scab Red, then mix a tiny bit of Elf Flesh in the Scab Red, and apply a thin drybrush. If it's too much, then they will look pink. After that I will apply a final wash of Baal Red. That's it for now. Next time I'll tell you how i Finish the models. Cheers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar