Then I realized what the problem was: When I sat down and tried to paint them, I wanted to paint all of it at once, which ended up with me painting nothing!
So I gave myself one last chance before I binned them, and this time I was going to be smart about it! I divided my Angels into Demi-companies, 50 marines at a time!
Not 100% finished, but 98% I would say! Here's my first Demi-company!
|Demi company in all its glory!|
|First squad - fist, melta and heavy flamer. Banner not done yet.|
|Second squad - Power sword, melta and heavy flamer. Banner needs a transfer.|
|Made a booboo - this is actually 6th squad, not third...|
|7th Assault squad - had to replace all shoulderpads and helmets...|
|9th Devastator squad - Replaced with the new Devastator kit.|
|Command squad - Captain Machiavi and the veterans needs heads.|
|Since the helmets of the assault marines aren't sprayed red, I painted them separetly.|
|Same thing went for the devastator squads helmets.|
Now it's just the Dreadnought left! Have a couple of thing on the agenda for my Angels:
*Arch-Angels Demi-company (First company formation)
*Legion support (Death Company, Scouts, Sanguinary Guards)
Will see which one I pick up next.