söndag 8 november 2015

Horus Heresy legion rising!

Due to some personal problems, I've been unable to post in a while, but with the release of Betrayal on Calth, I have to get bloggin' again!

I've had a hard time deciding on a legion (because let's face it, most people are buying the box for an army, not Ultramarines VS Word Bearers (even though the stand-alone game is really fun!)), but in the end it was pointed out to me by a friend that there aren't many ocean-green armies out there, and I do have Abaddon lying around, so Sons of Horus it is!!
Sons of Horus, picture from Forge World, used without permission.
It's still a couple of days before I'll get my box, so I figured I'll start on my Captain right away!
What I've heard several times is "Base and Face", the 2 most important parts of a figure to make it stand out. And in a recent White Dwarf, a pro-painter mentioned that you should even start with these features while you have the inspiration! So here we have him, Captain Ezekyle Abaddon of the Justaerin, ready to have his face and base painted!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar