torsdag 22 juli 2010

Week 3: Still behind

Things doesn't run as smoothly as I would like them to.
Ever since I got a hold on the Space Hulk Termies I have kind of lost focus (I don't blame myself, the minis are AWSOME!). I have prepped them and the extra termies, and the Dreadnought. My aim is to spray the termies and veterans in one go, as I don't like fiddeling (what? that's a real word...) with the spray gun.
So this is what my current project looks like. 21 Terminators, 1 Dreadnought, 10 Veterans and 4 Captains, ready to be sprayed Merchrite Red...
And about the Death Company, I got them painted, and the Honour Guard as well. The only thing missing is facial details and text on the scrolls. I also got around and painted all the bases on the rest of the marines. Went for Calthan Brown overbrush over black basecoating, then drybrush with Khemri Brown, and finally a light drybrush of Dheneb Stone.




Ok, that's that for week 3, Let's hope I can keep up and get my veterans finished before August.
Untill next week then!
Cheers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar