onsdag 2 december 2009

Finally Finished!

An'ggrath the unbound is now fully finished! It took me about a month to assemble and paint this figure.



I am, unfortunatly, not entirely satisfied with the sword. Now that i see the sword i actually want more of a butcher's cleaver, but that can be fixed. The blade isn't too hard to remove, and I will have to see if I want to remove his current blade. The "Butcher's Cleaver" idea will actually be a part of my army. I'm getting another Bloodthirster (Not Forge World though. One of those will do) and I don't want it to have the Death Strike upgrade. This will be achieved by removing his whip, axe and replace them with two matching cleavers.



The axe turned out ok though. I'm still not sure if the axe should be metal, gold or bone. I went with metal, since this was the biggest contrast I could manage. I could try to blend bone with metal, but this will be a future project, since it wont be so hard to repaint.



The effect I tried to achieve on the base (tiles crushed under the monsters weight) was a total success! Maybe I put to little sand on the base, but then again, that is a minor detail that can easily be changed.



And finally, I'll just show some pictures of An'ggrath with a small cohort of Khorne Daemons.



Imagine the picture below with a burning sky as background. Maybe I will make a Background like that if I have the patience.



And now I actually don't know what my next step will be. I have two units of Bloodletters to paint (and that is boring), one Angron, Primarch of the World Eaters to sculpt and paint, one Skarbrand the Exiled to sculpt and paint, 10 Flesh hounds of Khorne to paint, and I want to buy another Bloodthirster (wich I probably should wait to get). So, since it's december, I work a lot and my motivation to paint sculpt things that I actually was finished with is low, Im not sure if the blog will get updated untill next week. Hopefully I find something to write about this sunday. Until then, Cheers!

1 kommentar:

  1. Effekten vid hans fötter blir jävligt bra, resten var också VÄLDIGT sjukt bra gjort

    SvaraRadera