onsdag 30 september 2009

Old dusty Khorne

Since my introduction to World of Warcraft (accursed game!) I haven't had the motivation to sculpt or paint anything.
It's time I change that!
So, right now I am returning to the painting table, and for now I will tell you what projects I am currently working on.

The bloodletters are almost done. The basic bloodletters are finished, but the icon bearer isn't finished yet. I solved the banner problem by purchasing the Khorne Etched Brass Icon pack from Forge World. I have ordered a Khornate Daemonprince from the same company, I'm using some of the brass icons on my Flesh Hounds, and currently I'm sculpting Angron, Primarch of the World Eaters and Skarbrand the Exiled Bloodthirster. Also got my hand on Skulltaker and a Bloodcrusher.

Between the training, my both jobs, World of Warcraft and social life, I hope I will get these things done... like ever!

1 kommentar: