onsdag 13 januari 2010

Incoming!

It's about time I update the blog.
Sadly, my flatmate and I are not very satisfied with our internet operator, so we terminated our Internet subscription. This means no more internet for me in a while. So untill we find another operator, I don't know how often I will be able to update the blog.

Currently I'm preparing for a massive Apocalypse game at Games Workshop Oslo this saturday. I've just completed 10 Flesh Hounds of Khorne, except the bases. Theese will be completed in a minute, or day, you know, whatever.




Here's some of the things you can look forward to in 2010:

*Completed Flesh Hound squad
*An'ggrath the unbound, now with two axes!
*Apocalypse Battle report
*40k Campaign Battle reports
*Angron with retinue
*Soul Grinder of Khorne
*Brass Throne of Khorne

Somebody asked me how I paint the Bloodletter swords, so I will try to give a full tutorial on the Bloodletters. I'm just sick of painting them after 4 squads...

I'm very tempted to build a Soul grinder out of a Dreadnought, but for that I have to make up some rules for it, and actually build the thing. Will see how it turns out, have a good evening!

1 kommentar:

  1. yesszz! soulgrinder är as tuffa, jag vet att din kommer att bli bra

    SvaraRadera